This is NOT a laser cut piece. Each petal, leaf and letter is hand cut on a scroll saw by me. It is then sanded, painted, sanded again, varnished, assembled, glued and varnished again!
No two will ever by exactly alike because I don't use patterns. I cut all the flowers, leaves and letters and then play with the pieces (like a puzzle) to get the look I'm after. It's a time consuming process but the outcome is lovely!
Leave a message at check out with "name" for the board - DOUBLE check spelling!
I will work with your color palette to create a beautiful piece that will be cherished for years - a true heirloom!
- This listing measures 8 tall x 11 wide x 1 1/4 inches (approximately) for 0-6 letters.
- This listing measures 8 tall x 16 wide x 1 1/4 inches (approximately) for 6-12 letters.
- This piece is warm white with touches of soft green on the name and sides of the leaves.
- This piece is made to order and is hand-cut, sanded, painted, varnished, and assembled by me.
- Each piece is one-of-a-kind, so expect some variation. Knots and dings in the wood add to beauty of this piece.
- The back of my work is painted Binki Blue and will be signed and dated by me.
- I LOVE CUSTOM WORK!
- Need it by a specific date? Let me know - usual lead time is 3 weeks (depending on orders in house) RUSH order may be available.